doqs.dev is a service that makes it easy to fill out PDF documents.
- Create the PDF template by uploading the file
- Configure the form fields in our easy template editor or via API
- Fill the template with your data provided through an API call
The API requires a key to authenticate the requests, it's provided in our dashboard. You can get one for free by signing up. If you are already signed up we go into more detail on how to handle the API key in the authentication section.
You can configure the template fields freely. Currently, the following types are supported:
- Text field: Most basic field with controls for font size, alignment, and color.
- Checkbox field: configurable on when the checkbox is ticked.
- Date field: control the output format and localization, additionally to the normal text field controls.
- Image field: Render an image in the defined bounding box.